Saturday, January 7, 2012

Is this irresponsible of me ?

This weekend my wife and i decided to go to the cinema. As usual my wife took an age to get ready and we were late setting of for the cinema. We arrived at the cinema just as the show was starting an we hurriedly took our seats. 10 mins into the film i needed to attend to a call of nature so i excused myself and headed to the cloakroom. on my way there it occurred to me that i may not have lock the door when we left. the thought of this must have made me unaware i had entered the ladies instead of the gents. Once inside however i was confronted by a rather nubile young lady and we ended up having there and then. Afterwards i returned to my wife for the rest of the film. I cannot, however, shake the feeling that i was irresponsible ! should i have made more of an effort to make sure the house was secure before i left ?

No comments:

Post a Comment