Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Has anyone read Fragile Eternity?

I know this sounds stupid, but I cannot stand to read about Faeries, (Feary, Fairy, Fairie…), see what I mean? I suffered through the first two books because I really liked the characters and the idea and the story line and I wanted to know what happened. But, I started to read the third book and I just can’t do it again. It drives me crazy. Anyways, I read the first three chapters and the last three chapters of Fragile Eternity but, obviously, I missed everything in between. I get the gist of what happened; Seth turned Faerie and Aislynn still has to decide what she wants, Seth or Keenan and the Summer Court. I know that Sorcha changed Seth. What I don’t know is why and how? And does she really love him like a son or is this part of a scheme of some kind? And I obviously know that Keenan is an ***, but is there anything I missed about him? And what about Niall? Does Leslie come back into the picture at all? (Probably not, right?) So, as you can see, I have a lot of unanswered questions. I know I should just read the book but I can’t bring myself to read that stuff anymore but I really want to know what happened. Can someone help me? Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment